Electronic Warfare Systems Engineers
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is hiring Electronic Warfare Systems Engineers at multiple levels. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Electronic Warfare Systems Engineering team. Duties may include concept-of-operations development, overall system design, requirements development, analysis, and other systems engineering activities. This is an opportunity to learn and develop technical skills in a premier Electronic Warfare systems engineering organization.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team and present the program/company in a positive way to the customer and during other government interaction. Candidate must have ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks.
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) (eg Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics or Mathematics) with 2 to 20 years of relevant systems engineering experience.
- Position requires a current Interim Secret Clearance
- Ability to understand and produce block diagram representations of systems and subsystems at varying levels of complexity
- Basic understanding of signal processing concepts
- Ability to produce PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, and Word documents in order to document system designs and analyses.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing, algorithm development, and pulse processing in digital receivers.
- Strong team leadership experience
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, Mathematical Modeling, Modeling and Simulation
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top