Electronic Warfare Specialist (Test Conductor 4)
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems in Palmdale, CA is seeking an Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Surveillance, or Operations specialist in a technical field such as aircraft, ship, missile, or space systems to join our team of qualified, diverse
The job duties are, but not limited, to the following:
- Provide Planning Support and operational experience for advanced aerospace systems.
- Contribute to the development of new concepts, tactics, techniques and procedures
- Selected candidate will be a Subject Matter Expert within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) discipline
- Previous experience within last 7 years as an Electronic Warfare Officer, Combat Systems Officer, Weapon System Officer or ELINT analyst on any manned or unmanned aircraft.
- Must have a current US DoD Top Secret clearance and be willing to submit to polygraph.
- Additionally, the ability to obtain and retain a Program Security Clearance is required as condition of employment.
- Currency in U.S. Military Aircraft within previous 4 years.
- Previous experience as an academic platform instructor or as a training device (simulator) instructor.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top