Electrical Hardware Design Engineer 4
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Electrical Engineer4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Azusa, CA.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The successful applicant will be assigned to perform hardware design and analysis of special test equipment (STE) required for multiple Military and Civil space programs. The position requires coordination with multi-discipline functions to ensure that the product meets requirements. Specific assignments may include electrical design analysis to verify that the product meets the system requirements, deriving STE design requirements from system requirements, trade studies, preparing and performing design reviews, system and hardware design analysis, cable design analysis, developing test requirements for space and ground applications, and resolving issues on the manufacturing floor, developing test documents, and troubleshooting to support anomaly resolution during system integration and test.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- 9years of technical experience with a minimum of5 years of electrical design, hardware design, and/or product development experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
- System Electrical Design Integration and Analysis experience
- Test equipment design experience
- Familiarity with National Instrument or COTS technology hardware
- Familiarity with 1553 bus
- Knowledge of or experience with cable design using Military/Aerospace standard components
- Knowledge of NASA and industry cable design and fabrication standards
- Programming, C/C++/Java, or VBA for Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Zuken E3 Cable tool
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top