Electrical Engineers Levels 2-5
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking Electrical Engineers Levels 2-5 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as an Electrical Engineer to provide engineering support for Electronic Warfare programs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design, implement, document, test and debug firmware/hardware
- Analyze electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems, output requirements, prepare operating instructions, simulate and test firmware/hardware designs, and perform data analysis
- Research and collaborate on new algorithms and hardware designs
- Execute, analyze, and evaluate firmware/hardware on radar systems
- 2-14 years of experience with hardware or firmware design, implementation and testing with Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field OR 0-12 years of experience with a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have knowledge of Hardware Development Process
- Possess Active Secret clearance, Interim Secret clearance, or Inactive Secret clearance within the last 2 years.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top