Undersupervision, the candidate will be responsible for the design of hardware for component test equipment (CTE), automated test equipment (ATE), Hardware In The Loop (HITL) and Flatsat Systems. Will be responsible for ensuring that the technical requirements, cost, and schedule for theTest system development is achieved.Has responsibility for the documentation, development, and release of the CTE/ATE system.
Perform subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and test for a subsystem. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts.
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of wiring diagrams
- Experience drawing cable diagrams and interconnect drawings
- Experience defining and mapping operational requirements to functional implementations
- A high level understanding of general and specialized test equipment to include: Data Bus Analyzers, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers, and Power equipment.
- Experience interpreting an electrical schematic diagram and wiring diagram
- Proficient in Excel
- Electro-mechanical design experience
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Math
- At least 2 years of Electrical Engineering experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top