Electrical Engineer - All Levels - Multiple Locations Nationwide
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Integral to hardware design, development, build, and test of RF/Wireless systems.
- Key knowledge areas include direction finding, DF algorithms, and geolocation technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM related field.
- Board Design experience – schematic capture, part selection, power analysis, timing analysis.
- FPGA Design experience – VHDL/Verilog coding, test-bench coding, simulation, build/compile (synthesis, place and route), timing analysis, internal and external.
- Lab Test experience – board bring-up, debug, integration.
- US Citizenship.
- Security Clearance (i.e., Secret, Top Secret, etc.).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top