At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking an Analog, Mixed Signal, Power supply Design Electrical Engineer to join our talented team in Azusa, CA. The qualified applicant will become a part of Northrop Grumman's Hardware Engineering Department. Candidate will be reporting to Manager of Analog & Power group and will work on various challenging space projects. Electronics design work involved will be designing novel architecture which includes but not limited to schematic, layout, analysis, testing, and reliability. Candidate will be providing world class affordable and innovative electronics solutions for Military and Civil Space product domains.
* Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field, and 2 years of related engineering experience, OR a Master's degree in a STEM field and 0 years of related engineering experience
* Experience with analog circuit design, layout, and analysis from concept to launch
* Experience using electronic test equipment for testing and troubleshooting
* Ability to obtain and maintain DoD security clearance (US Citizenship Required)
* Experience in analog to digital conversion, multiplexing, and signal conditioning
* Experience in 2 nd order and above filter design, current limiting circuitry, video/power/parametric amplifiers
* Experience with linear and switch mode power supply circuitry
* Knowledge of worst case analytical methods and applicable tools
* Troubleshooting skills using space born equipment
* Leading small project team to successfully complete a multi-channel data acquisition/signal conditioning board design
* Active security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top