Electrical Engineer 3
GSSC Mid-Level Electrical Engineer (T3) - VOIP/Comm background
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services at Hill AFB is seeking Mid-Level Electronic/Electrical Engineers in the areas of to Design Electronic Circuits, Printed Circuit Board Design, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and Other Electronic Systems, Electromagnetic Environmental Effects, Embedded Systems and Communications.
Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
The successful applicant will:
- Apply the principles of engineering to design components and systems using applicable standards and specifications
- Participate in research, planning, design and development of electrical systems
- Model circuits, analyze performance data, perform data processing
- Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements, generate test requirements and prepare test reports
- Verify designs through simulation and laboratory testing
- Support design process from requirements definition through integration and test
- Maintain design documentation and follow configuration management requirements
- Interface with AF customer
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- 5 years of experience with Bachelors in Science; 3 years with Masters; 0 years with PhD
- US Citizen able to obtain a Top Secret Security clearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active Top Secret Security clearance
- 5 years of experience with ICBM Weapon System
- Experience with any of the following tools: OrCAD, MicroCap, Altium, ANSYS, HFSS, FEKO, CST, Satellite Tool Kit Communications Tool Kit software, MATLAB, Verilog (VHDL), LabView, assembly, C/C ,
- Communications experience
§ Landline and Wireless Telephone communications
§ Local Area Networks and Communications architecture
§ Experience with both private and commercial communications
§ Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and 802.3 protocol knowledge
Labor Category is New Hire
Relocation assistance is not available
Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the value of our performance every day. We are Northrop Grumman. And protecting our way of life Is at the heart of what we do.
Join our Talent Community:
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top