Electrical Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an Electrical Engineer 3 to join our growing team of qualified, diverse individuals at Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia. The selected candidate will be able to invest years of experience into a future of excellence as an Electrical Engineer, providing engineering support for Electronic Warfare programs.
- Designs, implements, documents, tests and debugs firmware and hardware
- Analyzes electronic warfare system capabilities to resolve problems and output requirements
- Prepares operating instructions
- Simulates and tests firmware/hardware designs
- Performs data analysis
- Researches and collaborates with the team and with leadership on new algorithms and hardware designs
- Executes, analyzes, and evaluates firmware/hardware on radar systems
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) with 5+ years of relevant experience, a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) with 3+ years of relevant experience, or a PhD
- Must have knowledge of Hardware Development Process
- Mustpossess at least a valid interim U.S. Department of Defense(DoD) Secret security clearance (or higher)
- Must be able to work on-site at Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Strong background in Electronic Warfare/Electronic Counter Measures, general avionics, and radar principles
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top