Electrical Engineer 2
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman, we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work, the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer 2 to join our growing team of qualified, diverse professionals in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Engineering, production, and maintenance support for the AN/AAQ-24 sustainment program.
- Provides technical advice and guidance on operation, maintenance repair and test of AN/AAQ-24 components and test equipment.
- Provides expertise for resolving technical problems, troubleshooting.
- Coordinates resolution of engineering issues with NGES engineering.
- Provides training to partner technicians and customers.
- Initiates Asset Information Packs (AIP) for maintenance/repair activities.
- Reviews NGC and partner maintenance/repair actions and test data to verify compliance with specifications.
- Identifies primary failure mode and verifies appropriate corrective action taken to rectify failure.
- Accomplishes Engineering Reviews to ensure repairs and associated documentation were accomplished correctly and accurately.
- Assists in researching requirements and specifications in support of repair activities.
- May be occasionally required to support 2 nd shift technicians in a limited capacity
- Must have one of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related engineering field) and a minimum of 2 years of engineering experience
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related engineering field)
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Experience in AAQ-24 maintenance/repairs highly desired.
- Hands-on MS Office product experience, including MS Access experience a required.
- Experience desired in the following: avionics systems; radar & sensor systems; integration & test techniques; optical test bench setup/operation.
- Experience with LabVIEW and MATLAB test software.
- Siemens Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) system experience desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top