Electrical Avionics Tech 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an Electrical Avionics Technician 4 for our Palmdale location. The candidate will install, test, troubleshoot and repair aircraft avionics and electrical system components in accordance with testing, engineering, maintenance and installation directives. Also, the candidate will fabricate, install and test installation, routing, clamping and wiring harnesses and read wiring diagrams and blueprints. Candidate must have ability to operate specialty vehicles and be able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours.
- Applicants should have a minimum High School and 6 years additional education and/or experience relevant to the aviation and aerospace industry.
Applicants must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
- Applicants must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel, which include a physical. Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Applicants must be a US citizen and must have a current and active SECRET security clearance and be willing to submit to polygraph.
- Additionally, the ability to obtain and retain Special Program access is required as condition of employment.
- Applicants with an active TOP SECRET clearance preferred.
- Operational experience is preferred over manufacturing or production, but all candidates will be considered.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top