Electrical Avionics Tech 3 - E2-D
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking for an experienced (AT) Aircraft Avionics Technician to support the E-2D Program. Candidate must demonstrate a sound understanding and knowledge of aircraft avionics systems. E-2C/ E-2D avionics experience will be required. This position will be located inPoint Mugu,CA however, there will be requirements to deploy aboard a US carrier and to be deployed OUTCONUS for assignments, therefore the candidate must have or be able to obtain a valid passport and be willing to travel.
Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment. Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software at customer and/or field locations. Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance. Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time. Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative engineering field change. Maintains effective customer communications and relations. May provide onsite training of customer support personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least4 years of relevant experience.
- Must have an active Secret security Clearance with ability to maintain.
- Current unexpired passport or the ability to obtain a valid passport and maintain.
- Experience with the E-2D aircraft platform
- Ability to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Able to work in both external and internal environmental conditions.
- Certified as a CDI, and/ or QAR in accordance with OMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 (series) and have documented NALCOMIS/ OOMA experience.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience developing supporting documents and policies in support of ISO 9000-2001.
Back to top