E2 Site Representative - OCONUS
A Northrop Grumman Missions Systems program is looking for an E2 representative at an overseas facility in Australia. This person will be a key site liaison and technical contributor, supporting analysts (system users) and local site government, E1 system maintainers, and program developers. Responsibilities for communication, coordination, and cooperation on matters related to maintenance and deployment of systems with respect to the acquisition office, site government, E1, E2 and E2 government management as they relate to that particular facility. Position supports and reports to the New Moon program O&M Lead. Candidate must have systems engineering and software experience to include C, C , Java, Unix, Linux, Windows, Oracle and CM baseline control. Candidate must be well versed in automatic processing objectives methods and signals and analysis, and should have an understanding of CXIS. Successful candidate should possess in-depth knowledge of this program, personnel and their areas of expertise, previous customer interactions and facility experience (E1 and E2 background).
Position is contingent on customer approval.
- Support system users in maximizing effective use of the system to meet their mission objectives
- Working with site management to design and integrate signal processing to support local site needs
- Rapidly reconfigure systems to meet operational demands, implement data transfers and ingestion paths
- Participation at the facility CCBs
- Troubleshooting expertise in support of facility 24 hour E1 personnel
- Feedback to the developer organization on operational facility concerns
- Coordination with E1 for SDR management, outage analysis and SMAs
- E2 support to OPS investigation and system-wide advice
- Support to the AO and development leads
- Maintain E2 facility baselines and databases
- Coordinate B2 resolution of system problems
- Gather facility system information for developer's questions
- Provide analysis of facility outages
- Analyze system deficiencies/limitations and propose improvements
- Ensure proper system configuration and implementation to include software, hardware, and networks
- Provide interim scripts/tools for OPS use prior to full development-cycle engineering
- Provide OPS training and SOPs as required
- Provide weekly reports, availability and metrics
Position is at an overseas location. Minimum 2 year commitment required
- Requires a BS with 9 years' relevant experience, OR MS with 7 years' relevant experience OR 13 years of relevant years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance and current CI polygraph (SSBI and polygraph within last 4 years).
- System Engineering and software development experience
- E1/E2 support experience
- Proficient in the presentation of technical material to customers at appropriate levels of detail
- Proven collaborative leadership skills
- Requires a BS within a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited college with 9 years' relevant experience, OR MS within a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited college with 7 years' relevant experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top