E-2 Airframes Rep- Taiwan
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced E-2 Airframes Rep for an OCONUS opportunity in Taiwan.
This Contractor Engineering Technical Services (CETS) task will be resident in-country Taiwan. Security clearance is required. The E-2 Airframe CETS for this position must possess in-depth knowledge of E-2 structures and aircraft
rigging of all flight control surfaces (ailerons, flaps, rudders and elevator actuators). The candidate will provide technical assistance, classroom instruction and OJT to Taiwanese Air Force personnel at the Organizational level of maintenance. Candidate must also be well versed in the use of aircraft support equipment utilized to support the E-2 platform (i.e. hydraulic jenny's, etc.). Candidate will perform operational checks of all aircraft structural components. With limited supervision, will provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems with the goal of optimizing aircraft Operational Readiness. As this assignment involves extensive interface with Foreign Nationals, ITAR compliance and the ability to maintain effective customer communications is a critical skill set.Basic Qualifications:
- AA degree and 3 years of relevant experience. 2 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, technical manuals, and test procedures, etc. Needs to effectively communicate.
- Able to setup and use a variety of precision measuring instruments such as: dial indicators, micrometers, gauges, protractors, and calipers, etc.
- Able to use common hand tools such as: drills, reamers, deburrers, files, rivet guns, bucking bars, etc.
- Able to assemble aircraft structures and associated components with the aid of jigs and fixtures.
- Able to perform close tolerance assembly operations such as: shimming, fitting, trimming, and aligning where variances may occur considerably from one assembly to another as with fairings and the mating of major structural assemblies.
- Able to identify different types of corrosion, clean and treat corrosion, remove damaged areas, fabricate parts to repair damaged area, determine rivet patterns, layouts, etc.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- A&P license
- Demonstrated Power Plant (engine) and Propeller expertise (T56-427 w/NP2K).
- E-2C Engine Turn-Qualified
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top