Dynamics Test Manager 2 - Engineering Manager 2
The Environmental, Structures Labs & Operations (ESL&O) department in the Systems Integration Test and Evaluation (SIT&E) directorate is looking for a section manager to lead a total of 10 dynamics test engineers and technicians. This role includes the management of people, processes, assets, and indirect budgets related to the execution of dynamic test.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering Technical Requirements and performing dynamic tests
- Employee performance reviews
- Employee development
- Forecasting resource utilization (people and equipment)
- Process effectiveness
- Capital asset planning and maintenance
- Indirect budget planning and management
- Special assignments in support of the functional home room.
Additional responsibility may include the planning and execution of dynamic tests.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in any of the following: Test Engineering, Environmental Testing, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of one year of hands on Dynamics Engineering or Dynamics Test experience (Such as Acoustic, Shock, Vibration or Modal testing)
- Minimum of one year experience in a Management role providing leadership to Technical Staff
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in managing people and projects
- Experience in dynamic testing
- Exp with Sensors, such as Accelerometers
- Exp with data acqusition as it applies to dynamic testing
- Active SCI or SSBI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top