Documentum xCP Developer
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Documentum xCP Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman’s ETS Contract with the United States Postal Service, bringing top of the line professional technologists to their teams. This position is located in Eagan, MN.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop, configure and deploy applications based on the EMC xCP 2.2 platform.
- Develop Reporting based on EMC Business Activity Monitor (BAM).
- Required to work in an Agile scrum team.
- Help expand EMC xCP 2.2 footprint in company by providing planning and constructing of new solutions.
- Re-write Webtop6.6 Applications to xCP 2.2.
- Assist in ECM xCP 2.2 Infrastructure setup and upgrades.
- Develop Documentum batch processes in Java
- Develop Documentum DQL/API scripts.
- Bachelors degree and 10 years experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the following
o ECM xCP 2.1 (or 1 year xCP 2.2)
o Documentum (version 6.x and 7.x) DFC, DQL, Composer.
o Documentum Administrator, Webtop and Taskspace
o Java jars and web app build experience.
o Experience with source code management such as SVN
o Application Server experience (Apache Tomcat and WebSphere preferred).
o Database experience SQL, Views, Stored procedures, Indexes ( Oracle preferred)
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust designation
- Taskspace 6.x with Process Builder and Forms Builder
- Documentum Workflow experience
- Documentum xPlore, CTS, BPS, BPM DFC, and DFS
- Documentum infrastructure software installs
- Java development (Eclipse IDE)
- LINUX, Windows 2008, RedHat
- Web Service Calls
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top