DISA/Government Agency Business Development Manager 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead sector's marketing/business development activities for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and other select organizations in the Washington DC area. He/she will be responsible for:
- Long range strategic planning for DISA/agency business;
- Identification/validation of business opportunities;
- Shaping near-term and long-term requirements;
- Working with the multiple Northrop Grumman organizations to build/expand a pipeline of DISA/agency business;
- Capture plan development/execution;
- Customer relationship development and interaction management, especially at the program and senior levels across DISA; and
- Technical/operational/ customer knowledge for the business areas.
The Manager will also be expected to perform ongoing assessments of customer requirements, determining market trends, assessing Mission Systems' market position versus competitors, and developing business cases that align customers' needs/opportunities with Northrop Grumman's capabilities and discriminators. He/she will be an integral part of establishing a close link between division and staff engineering/systems design personnel and their peers within his/her external customer base, and for enhancing external customer knowledge and acceptance of Mission Systems products and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 15 years of related experience.
- Experience in leading and interacting with DoD/corporate business executives and technical professionals of various levels
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, to motivate/energize a team, and to develop and implement creative strategies to win new business
- Knowledge and recent operational experience with DISA
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, and a strong business development/marketing presence.
- Advanced degree in a business or technical discipline
- Prior capture or program management experience within the DoD IT market space
- Relevant military experience
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top