Director- Health and Social Service Solutions Operating Unit
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Operating Unit Director to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in transforming the future of health and human services technology for modernization of systems in the States. This position will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Health and Social Service Solutions Operating Unit.
As a long standing provider of Information System services for various State Health and Social Services agencies, the Northrop Grumman team has a deep understanding of the requirements to build, integrate, deploy and support critical human services systems. This position will assist our team of information system professionals that have demonstrated their ability to serve our customers and implement Modular Healthcare Program projects. This position will be instrumental in expanding Northrop Grumman’s position in the State Health and Social Services market.
This position will be overseeing all aspects (leadership, business planning & execution, strategy, customer relations) of this $90 M organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree preferred and a minimum of 10 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with critical partners, both internal and external.
- Strong technical aptitude and solid experience in managing large, complex government contracts.
- Experience in managing executive customer relationships.
- Strong team building capabilities and have a vision to support organizational change.
- The ability to become a trusted partner with customers.
- Experience mentoring task & program managers.
- Extensive travel required to support the business. This position can be worked from an alternate location
- Aptitude to be be highly articulate, energetic and accountable for the future growth and successful execution of the current business.
- Executive-level management and leadership experience with P&L responsibility of $60M organizations.
- Proven customer relations experience in achieving and sustaining customer satisfaction.
- Successful track record of building and expanding business.
- Ability to coordinate and oversee necessary activities in all operational support areas, such as human resources, financial management, strategic planning, subcontractor management, contracts administration, project planning & execution, legal, recruiting, and business development.
- The ability to discuss innovative technical and business solutions with CIO-level and senior Government executive staff.
- Successful track record of providing customer solutions that are integral in building and expanding core business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top