Director, Cloud Integrated Product Team
- Falls Church, VA
Northrop Grumman, Enterprise Services is looking an experienced program director to lead a diverse Cloud Integrated Product Team (IPT) within the Digital Systems Deployment Office (DSDO). This position will be located at the Falls Church, VA Corporate office.
This leader will lead a cross functional team to develop and deliver an end-to-end external cloud transformation capability to the enterprise. This is a turn-key capability that will include the security and operational processes, organizational model, demand management plan, and five year maturity roadmap for the company. In addition, the selected candidate will develop and execute a migration schedule that ensures maximum business value is realized and business case commitments are met.
The Director will be responsible for planning and leading all phases of execution, from inception through completion, delivering the anticipated business value.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure the IPT and process are operationally excellent and efficient
• Develop customer relationships and cultivate customer intimacy through meeting commitments and delivering value
• Define and evolve program plans that are aligned to dynamic business needs and the strategic goals of the company
• Lead and direct a cross-functional program team to define and meet project objectives including cost, schedule, technical, ROI, and business value utilizing an agile approach
• Lead transformational efforts to improve our agility, operational, and cost efficiency
• Ensure team and customer alignment to the program scope with the ability to ingest and arbitrate change
• Lead thorough risk & opportunity management to include identification, mitigation and realization
• Proactively identify and remove barriers to success
• Report and make available project performance to stakeholders including executive management
• Identify, select, negotiate, direct and manage subcontractors and suppliers in a manner that supports project goals and company strategy
• Establish an Enterprise Cloud Working Group to ensure appropriate governance is in place to facilitate safe and efficient cloud capability utilization
• Develop a repeatable and self-service process for migrating and provision workloads in the cloud
• Bachelor's Degree and 10 years, or Master's and 8 years of relevant experience
• Experience successfully leading a large, enterprise-level, transformational program or project
• Demonstrated success leading teams/and or organizations to achieve a common goal
• Supplier selection and management experience
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex technical topics to all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated program management acumen within all phases of a program
• Knowledge/experience executing projects using agile methodologies
• High degree of business acumen
• Prior experience with planning and execution a successful large-scale cloud migration
• Prior DOD program management experience
• Active Secret Clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top