Dir Programs 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a dynamic Cyber Program Director to support a key program within the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions division within Mission Systems sector. This role is responsible and accountable for the standup and sustainment of the cyber program infrastructure, tools, operational processes / governance, and the development and training of a diverse workforce to meet the program requirements in a compliant manner. This position is located in Ogden, Utah but may require initial temporary assignment in El Segundo, California.
Put your years of experience into helping Define Possible.
The Cyber Program Director will report to the Global Cyber Solutions Business Unit Vice President within NG Mission Systems, but will have the responsibility to support all sectors on the program. The successful candidate will hold responsibility for planning, coordination and delivery of Cyber support across multiple elements of the program.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Direct and lead a multi-disciplinary team in support of Cyber program requirements
• Lead a team in the performance of System security engineering activities to include requirements, architecture, design, development, evaluation, certification, and accreditation supporting all phases of systems development and production in the areas of Cybersecurity / Information Assurance (IA) / system security engineering, and security assessment and authorization (A&A) as per RMF (Risk Management Framework)
• Execute on strategic planning and cost / schedule focused delivery
• Participate as an active program team member in key recurring operations, including: NCTA planning and review, program management reviews, recurring status reporting, staff meetings, etc
• Support program level requirements for multi-sector interfaces and activities where required
• Provide leadership and guidance to a geographically dispersed cross functional matrix team
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 15 years of experience; or advanced degree (Master's degree or higher) with 13 years of experience.
• Program management, or engineering expertise in systems and/or cyber security capabilities and services within the Department of Defense
• Strong cost, schedule, technical, management and negotiation skills
• Experience with program financial controls, the business acquisition process and operations, defining and implementing a wide range of performance metrics and dashboards to track trends
• A solid understanding of Cyber protection, resiliency and survivability. Knowledge and understanding of the Cyber Key Performance Parameters (KPP) and how to implement within a program
• Familiarity with key customers, influencers, and decision makers
• Well versed in industry, and the competitive landscape
• Demonstrated experience working with matrixed or virtual teams
• Ability to align Northrop Grumman capabilities and help customers meet their mission objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, and a strong sales/marketing presence. Candidate must be able to clearly present ideas to senior management, line management, and customers.
• Must be able to travel 25-35% of the time
• Position requires a Top Secret with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• PMP Certification
• CISSP Certification or other DoDI 8570 qualification
• Experience with RMF, DIACAP, NIST 800-53, security architecture, software assurance
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Active TS/SCI
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top