Dir Business Development (AC4ISR-Surveillance)
The Airborne C4ISR Systems Division within the Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Director of Business Development to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to support the Surveillance and EMW Business Unit.
The business development director will be responsible for the growth of the business unit's business and will promote collaboration across the division and the sector in order to achieve synergies and profitable growth. The successful applicant for this position will have responsibility for key domestic and international business development efforts across all phases of the business acquisition process and must be sufficiently self-motivated to create new business thrusts in support of all of Airborne C4ISR Systems Division's strategic objectives. Technical and military customer knowledge in surveillance, SIGINT, or airborne electronic attack systems is a plus. The director will develop and execute growth strategies, identify new business opportunities, establish pursuit priorities and develop successful capture plans. The successful applicant will also have the ability to apply entrepreneurial approaches to expand aerospace systems markets.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in Business Development, Strategic Capture, or Program Management
- A proven track record of sustained business growth with large government programs across a broad range of customers and contract vehicles
- At least 15 years of Defense and Intelligence community experience and strong customer domain knowledge
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense acquisition process, export, and policy governing sales of defense equipment internationally
- Thorough knowledge of government procurement and business development process (identification, qualification, capture and bid activities).
- Proven ability to develop and implement creative strategies to win bids
- Ability to select and resource priority captures to drive awards growth at or above market growth
- A programmatic and technical understanding of airborne mission systems
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills including the ability to generate written material to communicate to customers at all levels, including senior executives
- Experience leading teams and managing budgets
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Master's degree
- Prior capture management experience
- Prior military experience is a plus
- Experience with Workbench
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top