Digital Technology Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Leader to manage a team of highly qualified, diverse individuals in Digital Technology. Digital Technology is responsible for creating complex FPGA and ASIC designs for all Electronic Systems applications from undersea to outer space. The individual will be responsible for managing a digital design group located in Baltimore, MD. Roles and responsibilities:
- People Leadership for an engineering design organization, to include performance management,
career development, staffing, and merit planning
- Provide project and technical oversight for design activities performed by the group
- Provide ownership of and direction to the design processes used in the group
- Provide proposal inputs and review proposal content for both internal and external customers
- Support department initiatives, recruiting, technology roadmap creation, cross-campus/sector
involvement, and NCTA project leadership
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Engineering or Technical degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a Digital Technology environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a high level security clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business Management, Engineering Leadership, or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in a multi-disciplined engineering environment
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance or TS/SSBI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top