Digital Engineer 3
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Ground Systems Development Department based in Manhattan Beach, CA is seeking talented digital engineers interested in developing and integrating digital hardware focused on ground based applications. The Hardware development responsibilities includes satellite system ground based hardware, flight electronics test systems, and site support. The ideal candidate hasexperience with FPGA designs (simple to very complex), digital simulation and analysis, PCB design, digital testing and may have additional experience in the design of Units, Test Sets, subsystems, and systems. Analog and/or RF skills are a plus. This person will be working on programs of various sizes ranging from small to large teams.
- ? Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degreefrom an accredited institution
- ? 5 years of experience in an Engineering Environment
- ? US Citizenship
- ? Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- ?Experience in VHDL/Verilog and digital design
- ? Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ? Fast learner and have a strong interest in developing hardware
- DOD or SCI clearance
Back to top