Digital Electronics Engineer Band 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector, Signal Conversion Technology, is seeking a Digital Electronics Engineer Band 4 to design and develop electronic card assembly (ECA) board designs. The Digital Electronics Engineer Band 4 will develop, implement, and validate new and on-going digital ECA board designs that may include analog, power, latest FPGAs (Xilinx, Altera, Microsemi), various bus architectures, DDR memory, and latest interfaces. The Digital Electronics Engineer should have some experience across parts of product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test).
- Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering or comparable engineering discipline
- Minimum of 9 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience in digital design electronics and schematic capture
- Be able to work on multi-discipline engineering teams and communicate clearly across various levels of management
- US Citizenship
- Master Degree in electrical engineering or comparable engineering discipline w/ 7 years of engineering experience
- Experience with Mentor Graphics design and analysis tools (DxDesigner and Hyperlynx LineSim/BoardSim) or similar tools
- Familiarity with signal integrity and power integrity analysis
- Experience leading a small project team to successfully complete a digital board design
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top