Digital Electronics Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation and our allies safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
NGMS, Digital Technology Group, is seeking Digital Electronics Engineers to work on FPGA and ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge of digital signal processing and digital interfaces.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparableSTEM discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (3+ years with an MS, 0 yearsa PhD)
- Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Experience with VHDL
- Familiarity with digital signal processing and digital interfaces
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with MatLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys or similar tool
- Familiarity with Xilinx and Altera FPGA technology
- Active Secret Clearance or higher.
Back to top