Digital Electronics Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector,Digital Technology Group, is seeking Digital Electronics Engineers to work on FPGA and ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process. In this capacity, you will utilize your working knowledge
of digital signal processing and digital interfaces.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience (3 years with an MS)
- Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Experience with VHDL
- Familiarity with digital signal processing and digital interfaces
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with MatLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys or similar tools
- Familiarity with Xilinx and Altera FPGA technology
- Active Secret Clearance or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top