Digital Board Designers (Pipeline) - Levels 2-4
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
This pipeline requisition is for Band Levels 2 - 4.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline Requisition Include:
- Proficiency with designing and developing electronic card assembly (ECA) board designs.
- Ability to develop, implement, and validate new and on-going digital ECA board designs that may include analog, power, latest FPGAs (Xilinx, Altera, Microsemi), various bus architectures, DDR memory, and latest interfaces.
- Experience across parts of product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation and test).
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Design Tool is a Plus!!
- Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering or comparable engineering degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience in digital design electronics and schematic capture
- Be able to work on multi-discipline engineering teams and communicate clearly across various levels of management
- US Citizenship
- Master Degree in electrical engineering or comparable engineering discipline w/ 3 years of engineering experience
- Experience with Mentor Graphics design and analysis tools (DxDesigner and Hyperlynx LineSim/BoardSim) or similar tools
- Familiarity with signal integrity and power integrity analysis
- Experience leading a small project team to successfully complete a digital board design
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top