Digital Advanced Verification Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector - Digital Technology - is seeking Digital Design Verification Engineers to support ASIC and FPGA product development. In this capacity, you will work closely with design and verification engineers and will utilize your knowledge of modern verification methods, tools and techniques.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
- 9 years of verification engineering experience (7 years with an MS, 4 years with a PhD)
- Expertise in HDL (VHDL/Verilog) and HVL (SystemVerilog)
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA)
- Advanced knowledge of UVM
- Experience with a coverage-driven verification methodology from planning through closure
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces
- Experience with object oriented programming languages and concepts
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance
- MS in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with Mentor Graphics design tools and Verification IP
- FPGA/ASIC Design experience
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, Tcl)
- Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top