- Annapolis Junction, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Are you making an impact? Are you supporting a mission that saves lives? Protects our most prized assets responsible for our National Security? That protects our FREEDOM? We at Northrop Grumman are building on our long standing heritage in the area of foundational intelligence across the entire enterprise. We work side by side with our customers solving highly complex problems that you'll not find anywhere else in the world. We make investments in cutting edge technologies and are industry leaders in world class research and development as we partner with the government to build next generation capabilities that shape the future of TechSIGINT Revitalization. Will you join us as we relentlessly pursue impacting the greatest mission on earth: Protecting our FREEDOM!
This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the development life cycle of platform architectural design, deployment and debugging
• Building a release pipeline to enable fast, but safe delivery of critical business software to Production
• Develop & Maintain sound version control best practices-based CM systems (GIT), including branching and merging strategies
• Participate in all Agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Ability to automate release deployments across development, test, staging, Quality Assurance and production stacks using a combination of scripting languages and other automation toolkits
• Set-up up new sites and applications via configuration management such as Puppet and Ansible
• Maintain / upgrade / patch tracking and documentation software (Confluence / Jira)
• Assist in design and maintenance web service infrastructure and deployments
• Analyze service stack and make recommendations for further improvements
• Identify processes and capabilities that can be streamlined and automated
• Communicate effectively to help bridge stakeholder and development requirements
• Assist with support and operations where necessary
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored, or accessed
• Leverage programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl, and Java
• Ability to have a holistic view of service development and deployment architecture
Back to top