Desk Officer / Operations ( SOO ) - ACTIVE POLY REQUIRED
At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Let's do work that matters together.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking several Desk Officers / Operations Officers to support a client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. These positions will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and are contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
In this role you will collaborate with many other professionals and you will be a direct contributor to the IC. Successful candidates will perform All Source research and analysis utilizing customer specific tools and databases, and will be responsible for providing technical reports. Experience and understanding of research, analysis and use of tools specific to the end customer is highly desirable. You will identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, provide written products and briefings and produce detailed targeting packages.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have an Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and relevant experience within the sponsor's organization or other relevant organization(s) in the Intelligence Community
- Possess excellent analytical skills, and have experience in All Source intelligence analysis
- Knowledge of CI and tradecraft tools, and a willingness to learn new technology- specifically software, databases and tools used in IC research and analysis
- Be able to multi task with a demonstrated ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data and information, and work several tasks concurrently independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Be very detail oriented, able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally (daily communication and in presentations) as well as in writing
- Experience writing IC-related documents as well as reports and briefs
- Current and working knowledge of the Intelligence Community
- Desk officer or Targeter certifications
- Should have at least 5 years of experience with Bachelor of Science, 3 years with Masters,0 years with PhD or 5 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top