Department of Energy Account Lead
Northrop Grumman is seeking a part-time on-call employee to support our Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) business. The individual will be responsible for driving business development and capture
activities associated with the identification and qualification of new business.
The individual will identify and maintain active liaison with all the NNSA customers and teaming partners associated with individual opportunities and performs ongoing assessments of requirements. They will perform the activities within the
early phases of the Northrop Grumman Business Acquisition Process (BAP), leading to opportunity identification and qualification. They will identify key customer contacts, budgets, procurement / technical requirements, investments, NG discriminators and strengths & weakness of competitors. They will work to ensure all required marketing intelligence is factored into capture strategies and tactics leading to contract wins. They will perform ongoing assessments of
competitors and analyze their bidding strategies and tactics.
The successful candidate must be proactive and execution oriented in their approach toward business development and must be capable of broad, strategic thinking with respect to emerging customer needs, competitive positioning, requisite capabilities, and the tactical moves necessary to enable the company to capture opportunity in the market.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 8 yrs hands-on experience
- Ability to anticipate market trends and align Northrop Grumman capabilities with winning solutions to meet customer mission objectives
- Ability to think strategically
- Demonstrated ability to close
- Ability to develop and implement creative strategies into winning bids
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal
- Experience working in an NNSA-managed facility
- Experience building a qualified pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrated experience winning new business
- Master's degree
- Demonstrated ability to win new business
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top