Database Engineer 2
Northrop Grumman, Rolling Meadows, IL is looking for a Database Specialist to join our Logistics team.
- Responsible designing software tools and databases to support functions within Product Support Engineering and Services with a focus on process improvement revolving around efficiency, scalability, security, and affordability.
- Works with the development team on activities including internal customer interface, requirements definition, preparation of development/test schedules, documentation, and end-user training.
- Opportunities to expand the footprint of the software team through identification of growth opportunities and the implementation of innovative solutions.
- Primary languages used are VBA, TSQL, and OracleSQL
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major with programming experience required
- Experience with database design and development using a structured programming language.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 required.
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge and experience developing web-based user interfaces.
- Experience with agile and waterfall development methodology.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top