Data Management Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman's Corporate Internal Audit is conducting a search for a Data Analyst. This individual, reporting to the Director, Information Technology and Data Analytics, will be responsible for performing various activities related to the development of data analytics in support of audit fieldwork, prevention of fraud schemes, and predictive risk modeling.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with audit teams to identify the requirements for the data analytics required to turn data into critical information and knowledge.
- Identifying data sources and building models to discover insights and opportunities using statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques.
- Supporting and collaborating with key partners outside the organization on special projects, including developing models and evaluating new algorithms/technologies.
- Leading development efforts to create continuous analytics to report on risks, exposures and internal controls across various areas of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics field with 10 years of relevant experience or master's degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics field with 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with SAP data.
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL), Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), and /or Hadoop/MapReduce data mining, and pattern recognition in large datasets, including ability to program customized queries.
- Proficient in Audit Command Language (ACL).
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Demonstrated ability of working and communicating within multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects to successful completion using a proven system development life cycle methodology.
- Creative problem solving skills with positive, action-oriented attitude and independent thinking.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, determine priorities, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present analytical findings in an effective and intuitive manner which clearly explains the direction and recommendation of the information.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top