Data Management Analyst 3-13920
Data Analyst primary responsibilities include performing analysis on data gathered within a Hadoop and traditional data warehouse environment. Analysis duties will involve, but will not be limited to timeline analysis, data mining, and requirements development in addition to the analysis of customer requirements. Evaluation of multiple unrelated datasets, modeling efforts in support of predictive analysis efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields and 8 years relevant experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise in systems-of-systems definitions and integration. • Understanding of data research and mining efforts, system design and development to include the merging of unrelated data structures to answer business questions.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with both a Windows and Linux environment.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
- DoD8570 certification such as Security is required
- Strong knowledge of LINUX operating systems.
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy, Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse, JIRA, Cloudera Hadoop.
- Working knowledge of system architecture practices and frameworks (e.g. DODAF, Zachman, FEAF, TOGAF).
- Familiarity with various systems engineering life-cycles and the ITIL framework.
- Experience with the Ballistic Missile Defense System, Missile Defense Agency and its enterprise, and/or the Missile Defense Integration & Operations Center.
- Experience with large complex dynamic environments, with requirements volatility and customer re-prioritization.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top