Data Management Analyst 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy,
and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for aCM/DM DOORS Administratorto join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach andwill manage therequirements and technical baseline database. The database administrator is in charge of the team's
efforts toward storage, organization, presenting, using and analyzing data and requirements database management software. Major tasks are the administration of the requirements database, controlling technical baseline documentation, and managing the engineering change process. This individual will provide process leadership for team's efforts in development and maintenance of assigned portions of the requirements database in order to maintain a cohesive and consistent database. This individual will coordinate engineering change submittal, review, and implementation across the team.
Other Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and streamlining the NGP-OPIR DOORS environment
- Managing element, subsystem and unit level modules and specifications
- Ensuring the DOORS baseline is consistent with all approved baseline updates
- Driving the completeness and consistency of necessary attributes and linkages
- Document creation from DOORS modules
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university with 5+ years of database/data management experience OR a STEM Master's degree with 3+ years of experience
- Current and Active SSBI/SCI clearance required
- Knowledge of database design
- Coding experience, i.e. scripting
- Knowledge of CM process including document revision control, engineering change requests, and baseline management
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS database, especially in data entry and export
- Experience with DOORS DXL scripting language, highly desired
- Good communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top