Data and Controls Manager of Engineering 2
- Long Island, NY
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is currently seeking a Data and Controls Manager of Engineering 2 for our Ronkonkoma, New York location.
Ensure that all development activities utilize the best approaches to ensure an efficient, high performance, rigorous development culture while considering the input of all internal and external customers. Utilize their emotional intelligence to lead, coach, and direct other engineers and technicians to accomplish project deliverables and strategic objectives, drive timely decision making, and develop a highly talented team. They may also serve as the technical specialist in their area of functional responsibility. Serve as a role model supporting the division's mission and values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 9 Years of experience or 7 years of experience with a Master's degree in Engineering
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Broad technical expertise and working knowledge of engineering disciplines.
- Depth in the practical application of system engineering principals
- Experience with automated test equipment
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Systems
- Experience directing Software in the Loop (SIL) and Hardware in the Loop (HIL) verification activities.
- Experience directing acceptance and qualification test efforts to meet customer requirements
- Experience in Test laboratory environment
- Lean or other continuous improvement experience
- Experience in Project Scheduling/Forecasting
- Experience with Industry standard maintenance protocols for Hardware and Software
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top