CyberPatriot High School Intern Pipeline
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a High School Intern who has participated in the CyberPatriot program, to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Positions will be located in multiple locations across the country.
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's cyber department. By the end of your internship, you will have a thorough understanding of cybersecurity and learn about various related career paths.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Candidate will assist engineers who serve as members of a team conducting system hardening and testing.
- Typical task assignments include assisting in the development, enhancement, maintenance and documentation of software tools used to support hardening and testing; installation and testing of software (hardening/testing tools, support
software, software under review) in a laboratory environment.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Enrolled in and attending a high school
- Experience with computer science coursework
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Have participated in the CyberPatriot Program
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen, eligible for a Department of Defense security clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Knowledge of software development; MS Office Suite, computer networks and the Internet
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top