Cyber Systems Engineer/Communication Analyst 4-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer/Communication Analyst. This position is located in Fairfax, va.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze high volume of network communications data using COTS software and custom scripts
- Generate reports and provide recommendation based on analysis results
- Develop scripts to analyze and process high volume of data and assist in the transition of these scripts to operational use once mature
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related STEM degree and a minimum of 9 years related experience.
- Understanding of network communications protocols
- Developing analytical algorithms for structured and unstructured data
- Developing models and simulations to predict system performance
- Proficient with scripting languages, i.e. Python
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Active TS/SCI/Poly
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with cloud computing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top