Cyber Systems Engineer (TS/SCI Required)
- Washington, DC
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancement s in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is looking for a highly motivated Cyber Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Washington D.C. This role is critical to the success of the mission
- Plan, organize and execute mission related system planning for assigned program areas
- Conduct continuous analysis of present and future capabilities for assigned areas
- Establish requirements, ground rules, and assumptions for future programs; and initiate changes to achieve objectives of programs
- Assist with developing new concepts, methods and techniques which can provide a significant technical advantage, operational impact or breakthrough in the assigned area
- Recommend specific work requirements, priorities and resource allocations necessary to accomplish long-range plans for the assigned areas
- Develop system flow-down requirements specifying top level system requirements and their flow down relationships with individual subsystems
- Assure system integrity by establishing compatibility between equipment, other subsystems and components
- Help to lead and direct innovative Research and Development (R&D) efforts to address previously unattainable capabilities and characteristics
Back to top