Cyber Systems Engineer 5
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer 5-Signal Processing. The location is McLean, Va.
The successful candidate will have a Master's Level background in complex signal processing, including Spectral Analysis, filters, modulation and demodulation of complex signals, error-correcting codes, probability and statistics, cyclostationarity, RF propagation, and RF receiver design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply these concepts to Customer's problems, primarily extracting intelligence information from raw signals, which could be passband (IF or Intermediate Frequency) or baseband (demodulated bits, TV signals, or audio recordings).
Computer platforms for analysis will be mostly Linux-based.
Manager and Customer presentations in Microsoft Office will be required
- Developed computer programs should be well documented with clean and cleanly-described interfaces.
- Small summary monthly reports will be part of the job load, as well as occasional detailed final reports.
- Active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
- BS in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 14 years related experience with Signal Processing emphasis. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Fluency in C, FORTRAN, or Python
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with Signal Processing emphasis
- Knowledge of X-MIDAS and/or MARTES
- Background in Missile & Spacecraft Systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top