Cyber Systems Engineer 4-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer 4. The location is Fairfax, Va.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering and technical support to the following:
o Operation, maintenance, and management of a large network of Linux servers, workstations, and data storage systems
o System deployments, upgrades, and other sustainment events
o System and network infrastructure improvements, upgrades, and transitions
- Perform engineering analysis, technology research, studies, investigations as required
- Generate technical reports, recommendations, and decision support briefings as required
- Support engineering review boards, technical exchange meetings, and work group meetings
- BS degree in Computer Science or related STEM field and a minimum of 9 years of overall engineering experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI/Poly
- Understanding of basic systems engineering principles, methodologies, and processes
- Experience with Linux, virtualization, and large data storage
- Experience with cloud computing
- Familiar with information system accreditation
- Experience with the operations and maintenance of mission critical systems.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, scripting, python
- Experience with Agile practices and SCRUM methodology
- Experience with software development management tools, i.e. Rally, GitHUB, Jenkins, Selenium
- Experience with AWS Cloud computing
- Experience with ICD-503, CIS Benchmark, Nessus
- Experience with Telecommunications, cyber operations, IC community
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top