Cyber Systems Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Cyber Systems Engineer 4 to plan and support complex technical actions on a global scale. This is a challenging opportunity to work on some of the hardest and most exciting issues in our customer organization.
- Candidates will have in-depth experience conducting technical and blended operations and demonstrated computer hardware and networking expertise.
- Candidates will plan and support creative/unique technical actions against high-priority requirements, which may include partnering with components outside of the customer’s organization.
- Responsibilities will include working closely with customer stakeholders, directly supporting operations and management of existing computer networks, and fostering close relationships with outside entities.
- This position will involve both domestic and foreign travel in support of our customer’s requirements.
Basic Qualifications – To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or other related discipline with a minimum of 9 years’ experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance required.
- Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability scans or other continuous monitoring activities.
Preferred Qualifications – Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information systems or other related field.
- Demonstrated experience travelling in support of the customer mission.
- Demonstrated experience with Penetration Testing.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top