Cyber Systems Engineer 4
How do cyber terrorists get past the industries best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then what is happening in the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Cyber System Engineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Description of Position:
Work as Systems Engineer who has experience being a liaison with customers for the purpose of gathering system requirements and general user outreach. This position is to augment an existing metrics collection team and a background in developing/analyzing system level metrics is desired
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
- A Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired and twelve (12) years' experience, or Master's degree and six (06) years' experience as a System Engineer supporting software intensive system and software development including areas such as requirements analysis, requirements management, system architecture, system design, process execution and evaluation, selections and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, systems development, integration, verification and sustainment.
- Four (04) years of system engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Shall have twelve (12) years of experience in system engineering. Seven (07) years of experience shall have occurred within the past ten (10) years.
- Shall have two (02) years of experience in the cleared environment.
- Shall have experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top