Cyber Systems Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Shared Services is seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals. The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information Security team supporting the company's global authentication and access management infrastructure and services. Responsibilities include supporting and administering the enterprise Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services infrastructure. Occasional work outside of normal work hours to support operational requirements and occasional travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in Information Security (InfoSec); Network Security; or Information Technology (IT); 3 years of experience in Information Security (InfoSec) with a master's degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience configuring, administering and supporting Active Directory, and Windows Server 2008 R2 and/or 2012 R2.
- Must currently have or able to obtain at least a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Lightweight Directory Services (LDAP), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Active Directory Utilities and Tools.
- Experience and knowledge of administering Microsoft SQL Server and Windows PowerShell.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top