Cyber Systems Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer 3. This positon will be located in Chantilly, Va.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing release notes and deployment packages and briefings to management.
- Serve as Scrum Master
- Responsible for tracking requirements, planned work, reporting progress to management and testing deployments.
- Interface with a remotely located team and onsite management
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science or STEM field and a minimum of 5 years related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Professional writing experience
- Experience with script languages
- Active TS/SCI/Poly
- Ability to articulate technical requirements to non technical management
- Experience working at a customer site
- An understanding of databases
- An understanding of cloud technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top