Cyber Systems Engineer 2 or 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer 2 or 3. This position is located I Chantilly, Va.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Responsible for reviewing reports to extract relevant information and for data management of reports
- Manage competing priorities
- Write professional email in order to report status of data to Customer and Program Management staff
- General understanding of computers and file management
- Must have strong attention to detail.
"This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below."
"This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3"
Basic Qualifications for a level 2 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field or related STEM degree field and a minimum of 2 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field or related STEM degree field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Basic Linux Skills
- Experience reading cables
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related STEM degree field.
- Previous experience working at a customer site
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Professional writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top