Cyber Systems Administrator 5
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking a Senior Cyber Systems Engineer to define, create, implement and support service offerings for Federal, DoD and International customers. Candidates must have prior experience designing and integrating diverse information technologies, managing complex system interfaces, and developing secure architectures. This position will be part of a high-performing team and play a significant role in Northrop Grumman’s efforts to expand its portfolio across the Cyber services market. This person also will participate in briefings, training, and thought leadership activities.
Bachelor’s Degree with 15 relevant years of experience.
- 12 years of Cyber Security experience and IT Systems technology programs for the US Government.
- Proven customer relationship experience in achieving and sustaining customer satisfaction.
- Experience engineering, developing and implementing system and software based Cyber solutions.
- Experience evaluating Cyber solutions and vendor offerings.
- Proven experience in leadership, innovation and problem solving in changing situations.
- Extensive experience is capture and proposal activities.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplined team dedicated to delivering world-class solutions and technical leadership to Northrop Grumman’s customers.
- Experience providing technical training to engineers and managers.
- Understands the IA considerations for moving applications and systems into cloud based architectures
- Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top