Cyber Systems Administrator 3-19338
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator for our Schriever Air Force Base, CO location.
The HBSS Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Falcon Shield program in the MDSC by completing all required HBSS tasks per DISA and DoD requirements as follows:
- Ensure all required modules are loaded and activated on the networks, to include communications with the Missile Defense Agency ePO as well as adding exclusions to each module to ensure the networks
- Log into the e-Policy Orchestrator to check for unusual numbers of inactive
agents, unusual numbers of non-compliant versions of required modules and check for any recent malware threat detections or unusual events within HIPS or SELinux. - Analyze and prioritize HBSS
- Monitoring HBSS logs for malicious or anomalous activity.
- Coordinate with the MDA ePO office for any issues/outages affecting HBSS modules and exceptions.
- Check the DLP Monitor for unusual amounts of blocked attempts to write to removable media.
- Review exceptions and add printers and non-installable devices to the exceptions group in Rogue System Detection.
- Send Rogue System Detection reports to MDA/SS ISSM if necessary to address agent installations.
- Review items in lost and found and move workstations to the correct groups.
- Review any concerns over events or unusual systems to the MDA/SS ISSM and/or MDA CERT.
- Roll out approved HBSS policies bi-weekly in accordance with HBSS Administration Procedures.-Check connectivity to the MDA ePO on a daily basis. - Update procedures when required.
Bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience, Associates degree and 12 years of experience.
Must have a current CompTIA Security CE with continuing education in progress for the current year
Training completed for the current HBSS Admin ePO course
Must have experience configuring ePO/HBSS
Possess experience with Windows/RHEL 5/6/7 and SELinux system
Must have a current DoD Top Secret clearance and a current SI TK G HCS
Experience working with Linux Operating Systems such as Red Hat and CentOS 5/6/7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, which will help with troubleshooting security issues on the network after the HBSS modules have been loaded.
Experience creating documents/drawings using Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top