Cyber Systems Administrator 3
Come join Northrop Grumman as we support SIGINT systems around the world. Support needed across the spectrum, including Systems Engineering, Integration, System Administration, Hardware support, logistics, Signal Processing, Configuration Management, Test Engineering, and Networking. This is a new contract and therefore opportunities are emerging every day.
The Cyber Systems Administrator provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
Requires active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
6years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required (4 years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree).
Note: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
Experience designing, integrating and deploying small scale systems based on COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
SIGINT Engineering subject matter expertise and technical oversight in multiple SIGINT technologies.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top