Cyber Systems Administrator 2 or 3-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator 2 or 3. The location is McLean, Va.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform upgrades, software patches, O&M, installations
- Perform troubleshooting, technical support, and configuration of new or existing network infrastructure
- This will include but is not limited to managing several RAID arrays, User accounts, software licenses, logistics, and functionality.
"This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below."
This position may be filled at a higher grade based on the qualifications listed below.
"This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3"
Basic Qualifications for a level 2 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field or related STEM field and a minimum of 3 years related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field or related STEM field and a minimum of 6 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Linux and Windows based networking
- Experience with Active Directory and server administration
- Experience with administration of virtual architectures, specifically VMWare
- Experience in maintaining Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) architecture
- Active TS/SCI/Poly
- Experience with Customer Networks, Systems, and Policies
- Experience working with RAID storage
- Strong schedule and risk management skills
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certified
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required f
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top